View Thrift Shop Map in a full screen map
Hey guys! I love thrift shopping and get a lot of my clothes from them. I live in Pittsburgh and decided that a list of local shops would help out anyone that was interested! I also have 7 tips for when you go shopping
- Be open-minded.It’s a thrift shop so don’t go there with a specific item in mind. You probably won’t find it. Be open to everything.
- Look out for items that are way too damaged to be fixed.
- But don’t be afraid to fix small damages, like rips or lost buttons.
- Stock up on sweaters and flannels. There will be many, so enjoy the amount.
- DIYing is your friend. Pinterest has so many ideas to update clothes.
- Wear a small amount of clothes for easier trying on experience.
- Buy something that you wouldn’t normally wear..